- Nevada gold mining company Gold Standard Ventures’ corporate mandate is to discover district-scale gold deposits within the prolific Carlin Trend and other prospective trends within Nevada
- The gold majors deplete their Nevada reserves by over 6Moz+ Au per annum – ounces not being replaced through current exploration efforts
- Utilize major mining company geological expertise, exploration techniques, and Nevada model-driven exploration in conjunction with newly compiled data sets
- Focus on highly prospective district-scale, multi-million ounce Nevada gold discovery opportunities
- The GSV team has a proven track record of discovering gold deposits within Nevada’s most prolific gold districts
The Company is a minerals exploration company operating in certain geologically attractive areas of Nevada. The Company’s strategic mission is to systematically acquire and explore mineral projects, in and around these areas, which are prospective for substantial economic deposits of gold and other minerals, with a view to establishing a significant land base in these areas, and to explore for, define, and eventually develop, one or more economic deposits of precious and/or base metals. The Company will also acquire strategic property interests in these areas to gain strategic exposure to prospective ground where title is not consolidated, with a view to acting as the agent for consolidation. In carrying out this mission, the Company will capitalize on the Company’s existing portfolio of projects, its exploration expertise and local knowledge and the local contacts and experience of its exploration and land staff.